Submission guidelines for all digital images:
- Image format – .JPG files only
- Maximum pixel dimensions – 1920 Pixels wide by 1080 Pixels high including digital mats and borders.
- Color space – should be sRGB
- File naming: Each image file will be named as follows: Letter of Division (P, N, or W)… followed by an underscore Number of entry (1 or 2)… followed by an underscore Last name … followed by an underscore First name… followed by an underscore Title Example: P_1_Thyme_Justin_End of the Day.jpg Note: The jpg file extension may or may not show up on your finished image, but if you have saved it in that format, it is there.
- Check your files carefully to be sure they match the requirements. The committee will not be responsible for making corrections.
- You must submit by e-mail in advance.
- Please list: Your full name and address, and the NFRCC club, (if any) to which you belong
The Niagara Frontier Regional Camera Clubs holds 5 inter-club Digital Image competitions throughout each club year.
The McKellar Competitions are held four times each year. This open competition of six images per member club is judged anonymously by a panel of three judges. The top 25% of images in each competition receive and Honorable Mention awards. The scores from each competition are combined for a total score. At the annual conference, the club with the highest total score is awarded the McKellar Trophy.
Golden Horseshoe Competition
The Golden Horseshoe Trophy is awarded to the club with the highest combined score of 20 digital images projected and judged at the Annual NFRCC spring convention. The top 25% of images in this competition are awarded Honorable Mention awards.